The SAOCA Forum  

Go Back   The SAOCA Forum > Sunbeam Alpine Forums > Ebay / Craigslist / Other Discoveries
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2012
First Gear

Default Sue's Get Smart replica car for sale on Ebay

No Doubt members have seen this Get Smart replica car for sale on Ebay, I am posting "just in case" you haven't. I know the seller, she is a lifelong get smart fan and had this Alpine transformed into a "Get Smart Car" complete with alternate hood that opens to reveal a prop machine gun- just like the TV show car. It was also used for an appearance with Don Adams and Barbara Feldon, and they signed the sun visors. FYI she is the producer of the Get Smart DVD TV box set, and has other original get smart items for sale right now.

She's only selling to raise the dollars to buy a house- great find if you are a fan of the TV series- Alpines were used in addition to a Tiger on the TV series, there was more room for props! Had I not just sunk all my cash into restoring a Sunbeam Alpine here in Sac (also to clone the Get smart car look sans machine gun), I'd be all over this!

Here's the link, price has been lowered, check it out here, and search "get smart scripts" on ebay to see more of her items for sale.- Steve in Sac.

cut and paste this into your browser-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Vintage-1965-SUNBEAM-ALPINE-Series-4-GT-Model-GET-SMART-Replicar-Autographed-/370641821660?forcev4exp=true#ht_6140wt_1161[/url]tographed-/370641821660?forcev4exp=true#ht_6140wt_1161