20th Annual Nashville British Car show, Oct 11th
Great memories of Invasion XII at Nashville. Their annual car show is coming up again.
Greetings NBCC Member and Car Show attendees
We wanted to update you on some important information concerning the upcoming 20th Anniversary Car Show on October 11th at Centennial Park.
· Early registration: is open until September 5th and you can save $10 plus become eligible for a major door prize drawing so, register before it closes! You can either register your vehicle(s) online or download the form for mailing here: www.nashvillebritishcarclub.com
· Shirts: We have great 20th Anniversary Polo Shirts available but the ordering window will also close on September 5th to get the orders in for delivery at the show. Just go to the website listed above to see colors, shirt options and sizes then get your orders in soon as they are going to be great! Also, you may order shirts without registering for the show.
· Memorabilia: In an effort to keep member costs as low as possible we cannot afford to ship web orders of memorabilia items. Buy online and arrange for pickup from Chip and/or Ken at drives/dinners or from JD at his shop.
· Sponsors: if anyone knows of a possible Car Show Sponsor (either $ or items) for the gift bags get in touch with me or Ken Springer and we can send you the form or will contact them directly. Items and sponsors do not have to be auto related.
· Volunteers: if you are planning to attend the show and willing to volunteer to help, please let Paul Sanguinetti, Ken Springer or me know.
o Paul Sanguinetti: Sportsterrider@comcast.net
o Ken Springer: Springerk@comcast.net
o Chip Hanback: Hanback2817@bellsouth.net
In closing, our annual car show is a chance to showcase all types, ages and conditions of British Cars. In an effort to broaden the participation, we have established a “Survivor” class this year to encourage everyone to get their cars to the show and let people see what fun these cars have been and still are. That means all conditions, from the very best to the “drivers” and “20 footers”. So, support your club and let your wonderful machine tell its story by bringing it to our 20th Annual Nashville British Car show on October 11th.
You will be glad you did!
'67 Series V - Invasion VII engine swap, current body shop inhabitant
'67 Series V - ex-Zizzo Alpine, rough and shaggy, but on the road!