The SAOCA Forum  

Go Back   The SAOCA Forum > SAOCA Club Forums > Sunbeam Invasion Information
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2017
Gold Level Sponsor

Just as a reminder, Geoff is looking for someone to share the expenses of a room for the WC Invasion. He had to reserve a room with 2 queen beds. Let me know if you're interested and I'll set up a contact.
Old 03-19-2017
Gold Level Sponsor

Well, less than 60 days until we meet up in Cambria, Ca for the WC Invasion. For you who are dragging your feet, time is coming really fast.
After my shakedown trip to Carlsbad, CA. I believe I can make it to Cambria now. I now have 1350 miles on the engine since rebuilding it and it seems to be behaving itself. Well, now that I've re-discovered WHY we should use loc-tite in many situations.
Looking around in Cambria, I'm thinking I may have at least a meal or two at this little pizza place. Come join us.
If you've decided to join and haven't let me know, please do so at jimjordanjr@verizon.net so we can prepare name tags and add you to our list.

See ya soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170215_102714.jpg (94.9 KB, 30 views)
Old 2 Weeks Ago
SAOCA President

Just over a month away. Looking forward to this. See you all there.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Gold Level Sponsor

I drove through the wine country Tuesday on my way for an evening's stay in Cambria. Part of my route included some of the paths our group will take. Stunningly beautiful thanks to all the rain. We're in for a very nice time.
Bing
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Gold Level Sponsor

Hello to you all. Just a little over a month before we'll be gathering in Cambria.

We originally had 12 rooms set aside for our gathering, as of today, there have been 10 of those rooms reserved. It's beginning to look like a very nice first year invasion. With these 10 reserved, and a couple more that live close to the area, spouses, friends, riders, we should have a good sized crowd.

There are rooms available even if we fill the 12, but the Manager told me they were going fast and if we didn't use the last two, to let him know as soon as possible.

So, check your calendars, shine up your Sunbeam, and come join us for a weekend of Fun and Friends. See you there.
Old 1 Week Ago
SAOCA President

FYI-I'd like to ask attendees to bring your laptops, tablets and any of them internet gizmos to the WC Invasion. I'll have the address of the proposed upgraded site. I'd like your impressions, suggestions, input etc.

We hope to launch it later this year.

See you in a month.
Old 1 Day Ago
Gold Level Sponsor

Less than three weeks now until The WC Invasion. Got another box of goodies from Mothers Polishes yesterday. Thank you Mothers for helping support our event.

Just a reminder, look in the shed, under the bed, out back behind the barn, where ever you store your extra parts, and dust them off and bring what you may want to part with. Hey, some of those things you don't need will help pay for your trip. And on the other hand, bring some cash for those items you may want or need that others have.

I am going to be selling my late model hardtop, I'm not bringing it, but I will have enough photos of it to give you a good look see. Got a bunch of other stuff, but sure don't have a lot of room in the Alpine. Been wanting to make a mini-trailer out of a Series V rear half. Maybe some day....

OK, looks like about 11 for the weekend, that I know of. possibly having a few drive-ins that will just spend the day. I'm looking forward to it. That's a nice count for our first year. I'm really looking forward to it.

See you soon.