The SAOCA Forum  
Old 05-26-2017
SAOCA Treasurer

Default Is Pa part of a Regional Chapter ?

As I read this, I thought what Regional Chapter was this supposed to be?

Started looking and can't find a place for this so I thought I'd POST this in several Regions near by.

Originally POSTed by 65beam:

42nd annual BASH in Harrisburg, Pa. It was May 20 and even Tom H showed up. This was the weekend for the Carlisle Import show and swap meet also. 17 of us went to the Creek Side Inn for supper Friday and the Bash was Saturday. Food, fun, rally and tech sessions. I bought lots of parts at the Carlisle swap meet.

'67 SV Commodore Blue 2.8 V6/T5/Heat &Air
'67 SV BRG 2.8 V6 T5/H&A & EPS
Convert your Alpine utilizing my Special Designed Components including Straightback Headers similar to the Tiger system. Optional Electric Power Steering (EPS) available.

GOTO: http://danr.mhartman.net/
Old 05-26-2017
Gold Level Sponsor

Default chapter

Dan,
I'm sure you know this is a long time event of another club. It's well organized and has been going on for 42 years. Many of the folks that attended have been to more Invasions than most that post on this forum. If you can, you should attend next year. Also try to make the United in Staunton, Va in September. If so you should book your room soon because most of the original block of 60 rooms is sold out.